Hyb creates productive technological advances
At Hyb we completely master all processes required for the production of pressure, temperature and force sensors, electronics and hybrid circuits. Using specific methods and approaches developed specially by Hyb, we can custom design fast and advanced solutions which are up to date with the latest guidelines, materials and design.
Hyb basic technological capacities
- Production of thick-film hybrid circuits on substrates such as ceramics, Al2O3, Al, steel..
- Production of LTCC-technology based pressure sensors and other MEMS.
- Passive laser trimming of resistors. Active laser trimming of circuits.
- Attaching and wire bonding silicon dies.
- Pick-and-place of SMD components
- Encapsulation of transducers.
- Temperature compensation of transducers.
- Analogue and digital calibration.
- Single-point welding.
- Ultrasonic welding.
- Cleaning and activation using low-pressure plasma.
- 100% functional control.
- Manufactured in clean rooms.