News & events
- Hyb at the Sensor + Test 2013 Fair in Nuernberg
- Hyb receives award for the best suppliers from company Letrika d.d.
- A visit by Minister of Economic Development and Technology Radovan Žerjav in Hyb
- Hyb receives award at the 7th Slovenian Innovation Forum
- Hyb celebrates 40th anniversary of hybrid technology
- Hyb at the Sensor + Test 2012 trade fair in Nürnbergu
- Hyb receives “Silver Award for Innovation in 2011” from Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- HYB obtained a CE mark for HMS sets
- HYB obtained CE mark for the Virtual Cable
- Hyb at the Sensor + Test 2011 trade fair in Nürnbergu
- A visit by Minister of the Economy Darja Radić in Hyb
- Hyb receives two awards at the 5th Slovenian Innovation Forum (2nd -3rd December 2010)
- Hyb at the SAVE 2010 trade fair in Verona
- Hyb at the Sensor + Test trade fair in Nuernberg
- Hyb participates at the centre of excellence NAMASTE
- Hyb receives “Silver Award for Innovation in 2008” from Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Hyb is going to have a booth at the Sensor + Test 2013 Fair in Nuernberg from 14th to 16th May 2013 in Hall 12, Booth 677.
15th of April was in hotel Perla in Nova gorica international suppliers Conference where we have received award for the best supplier for year 2012.
In February 2013, company Hyb was visited by the Minister of Economic Development and Technology Radovan Žerjav.
On 7th Slovenian Innovation Forum, which was from 26th till 27th November 2012 at the Ljubljana Exhibiton held, we have reached the 3th place with our innovation process manufacturing system modules “Hybymed Wireless System”.
In year 2012 we celebrated 40 years since we produced the first hybrid thick film circuits in Šentjernej.
Hyb had a booth at the Sensor + Test 2012 trade fair in Nürnbergu from 22nd to 24th May 2012 in Hall 12, booth 112
On June 7th 2012, the Slovenian Chamber of Commerce and Industry awarded Hyb the “Silver Award for Innovation for 2011”, for a project entitled Innovation process of manufacturing system of modules Hybymed Wireless System. The award was received by innovator Marko Stušek and director Marcel Verstovšek.
In February 2012, HYB obtained the CE mark for the HMS sets. Sterile set or HMS is used for invasive blood pressure measurement in hospitals and is intended for single use.
In September 2011, HYB obtained the CE mark for the Virtual Cable or Wireless System HMW10. Wireless system HMW10 is a medical device for wireless transmission of invasive blood pressure.
Hyb had a booth at the Sensor + Test 2011 trade fair in Nürnbergu from 7th to 9th June 2011.
In May 2011, company Hyb was visited by the Minister of the Economy Darja Radić.
Innovation »wireless transmission invasive measured blood pressure in clinical patient care« have reached 6th place.
Innovation »The new generation of ceramic pressure sensors« (which was jointly registered by Hyb, Hipot-RR and Jozef Stefan Institute) have reached 19th place.
Hyb had a booth at the SAVE 2010 trade fair in Verona from 12th to 13th October 2010 in Palaexpo, booth 97.
Hyb had a booth at the Sensor + Test 2010 trade fair in Nuernberg from 18th to 20th May 2010 in Hall 12, booth 132.
In September 2009 the Minster of Higher Education, Science and Technology approved 8 out of 61 applications to a public call for applications from consortiums for the founding of centers of excellence. One of the centers selected was CoE NAMASTE, of which Hyb is a consortium partner.
Centre of Excellence NAMASTE was founded in December 2009. NAMASTE is (among other things) a Slovenian acronym for advanced non-metal materials with technological futures. Hyb is a member of Namaste, participating in the project Ceramic Two- and Three-Dimensional Structures.
On September 17th 2009, the Slovenian Chamber of Commerce and Industry awarded Hyb the “Silver Award for Innovation for 2008”, for a project entitled Automation of a Process for Manufacture of Invasive Blood Pressure Transducers. The award was received by innovators Marko Pavlin MSc and Silvester Mojstrovič.