- Hyb at the Sensor + Test 2013 Fair in Nuernberg
- Hyb receives award for the best suppliers from company Letrika d.d.
- A visit by Minister of Economic Development and Technology Radovan Žerjav in Hyb
- Hyb receives award at the 7th Slovenian Innovation Forum
- Hyb celebrates 40th anniversary of hybrid technology
- HYB obtained a CE mark for HMS sets
- HYB obtained CE mark for the Virtual Cable
- Hyb participates at the centre of excellence NAMASTE
Hyb is going to have a booth at the Sensor + Test 2013 Fair in Nuernberg from 14th to 16th May 2013 in Hall 12, Booth 677.
15th of April was in hotel Perla in Nova gorica international suppliers Conference where we have received award for the best supplier for year 2012.
In February 2013, company Hyb was visited by the Minister of Economic Development and Technology Radovan Žerjav.
On 7th Slovenian Innovation Forum, which was from 26th till 27th November 2012 at the Ljubljana Exhibiton held, we have reached the 3th place with our innovation process manufacturing system modules “Hybymed Wireless System”.
In year 2012 we celebrated 40 years since we produced the first hybrid thick film circuits in Šentjernej.
In February 2012, HYB obtained the CE mark for the HMS sets. Sterile set or HMS is used for invasive blood pressure measurement in hospitals and is intended for single use.
In September 2011, HYB obtained the CE mark for the Virtual Cable or Wireless System HMW10. Wireless system HMW10 is a medical device for wireless transmission of invasive blood pressure.
In September 2009 the Minster of Higher Education, Science and Technology approved 8 out of 61 applications to a public call for applications from consortiums for the founding of centers of excellence. One of the centers selected was CoE NAMASTE, of which Hyb is a consortium partner.
Centre of Excellence NAMASTE was founded in December 2009. NAMASTE is (among other things) a Slovenian acronym for advanced non-metal materials with technological futures. Hyb is a member of Namaste, participating in the project Ceramic Two- and Three-Dimensional Structures.